Hi Janelle...your beautiful picture of Everest made me homesick for india. That's what the mountains looked like all around where I lived. Sigh. Thanks for taking the trip to those mountains of my heart for me. We talked to Thomas tonight and he was saying you had skyped with him from the monastery, because you got them hooked up to internet! Wow. Can we skype with you too? if so, lets set a time! You are certainly leaving your very special mark there at the monastery. I am sure they will hate to see you go. I am so glad you are doing so well, having such great adventures. And I am so proud of you! lots of love Mom
Hi, Janelle, I've just been catching up on your blog. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and descriptions and opening up Nepal to us all! Love, Uncle Ron & Aunt Gail
2 comments:
Hi Janelle...your beautiful picture of Everest made me homesick for india. That's what the mountains looked like all around where I lived. Sigh. Thanks for taking the trip to those mountains of my heart for me.
We talked to Thomas tonight and he was saying you had skyped with him from the monastery, because you got them hooked up to internet! Wow. Can we skype with you too? if so, lets set a time! You are certainly leaving your very special mark there at the monastery.
I am sure they will hate to see you go. I am so glad you are doing so well, having such great adventures.
And I am so proud of you! lots of love Mom
Hi, Janelle,
I've just been catching up on your blog. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and descriptions and opening up Nepal to us all!
Love,
Uncle Ron & Aunt Gail
Post a Comment