Oh dearest Little Jane - here I am at last. I have just read everything and looked at all the gorgeous pictures through today which happens to be the 3rd. I love your posts. Although I really dont know how you are managing. If this were me it would be, "648 steps? I'm not having it!" I have been sickie sick and of course teaching and casting so have been collapsing mostly. Today I started inhalation stuff so I should be joining the human race soon. I have joined the team of blogger watchers so now you have 13! I am so proud of you and what you are doing. Now you can come home and save this part of the world! Your writings are the best. I send love and will for sure now be on top of things. xoxo Huge Jane p.s. can you imagine both Cubs and Sox in playoffs. Although it is painful on Cubs tomorrow will be a teeth grinder for sure in L.A.
1 comment:
Oh dearest Little Jane - here I am at last. I have just read everything and looked at all the gorgeous pictures through today which happens to be the 3rd. I love your posts. Although I really dont know how you are managing. If this were me it would be, "648 steps? I'm not having it!" I have been sickie sick and of course teaching and casting so have been collapsing mostly. Today I started inhalation stuff so I should be joining the human race soon. I have joined the team of blogger watchers so now you have 13! I am so proud of you and what you are doing. Now you can come home and save this part of the world! Your writings are the best. I send love and will for sure now be on top of things. xoxo Huge Jane p.s. can you imagine both Cubs and Sox in playoffs. Although it is painful on Cubs tomorrow will be a teeth grinder for sure in L.A.
Post a Comment