Janelle, I love reading your descriptions and seeing the photos... glad you'll be a little bit above the chaos of the streets below. Only your mom and I would respond to your narrative of the city by wishing we were there! Take care... good care.... Love, Sharon
LOL, Janelle - my first reaction after seeing this picture was, "Gee, this doesn't look too bad at all! Not nearly as crowded or dirty as the cities in China and Indonesia!" Then I read your long entry about how Kathmandu. Nnnnnn, that's good... It's all perspective, I guess.
5 comments:
Wow, I'm surprised at how much english is printed on the signs.
I'm glad you're adventure hasn't been boring and by the books. These sorta things are what make it more interesting.
-Jon
It's just like a "Where's Waldo?" scene...but in this case..."Where's Janelle?"
I was reading your blog and was literally on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more! Take care!
Much love,
-M
Janelle,
I love reading your descriptions and seeing the photos... glad you'll be a little bit above the chaos of the streets below. Only your mom and I would respond to your narrative of the city by wishing we were there! Take care... good care.... Love, Sharon
LOL, Janelle - my first reaction after seeing this picture was, "Gee, this doesn't look too bad at all! Not nearly as crowded or dirty as the cities in China and Indonesia!" Then I read your long entry about how Kathmandu. Nnnnnn, that's good... It's all perspective, I guess.
I second what Maria said! You are on an awesome adventure and can't wait to read more! Sending you positive thoughts,
Ag.
Post a Comment